Realme has announced the Realme X with Pop-up Camera in Just Rs 16,999, a phone that the company describes as the first entry in its first line of flagship devices. It’s by far the most powerful and spec-laden smartphone yet to come out of the new brand, but it maintains an aggressively low price point.
- Realme X smartphone, the device brings the modern design featuring notch-less display and pop-up camera to the budget segment.
- It comes with the curved glossy finish body and will be available in Purple and White color options.
- The device sports 6.53-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the top.
- However, the Realme X settles with the last year’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform featuring Kryo 360 CPU and Adreno 616 GPU.
- The device will be available in three different storage options – 4GB + 64GB, 6GB + 64GB, and 8GB + 128GB.
- There is also a MicroSD card slot for further expanding the storage on this device.
- On the rear, the Realme X sports 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor.
- The device also supports 4K recording and 960fps super slo-mo videos.
- For selfies, there is a 16MP pop-up camera on the top with f/2.0 aperture and Sapphire glass protection.
- The Realme X comes with a 3rd-gen in-display fingerprint scanner on the front.
- It is backed by a 3,765mAh non-removable battery and also supports 5V/4A (20W) VOOC 3.0 flash charge technology.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C Port.
- The Realme X with 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage is priced at CNY 1499 (approx USD 220 / INR 15,000).
- Realme launched the 6GB and 8GB RAM variants for CNY 1599 (approx USD 230 / INR 16,000) and CNY 1799 (approx USD 260 / INR 18,000) respectively.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: