Realme X can be launched in India on July 15 next week. This smartphone has been launched in China some time ago. The Indian variant of this smartphone can make some changes compared to the variants launched in China.
Realme CEO gave this information only after the launch of this smartphone in China. Now there is new information that, according to this, the changes in the processor of Indian variants of this smartphone can be seen. Madhav Seth also said that the price of this smartphone would be around Rs 18,000 through its Twitter handle.
#realmeX may not necessarily launch at the same specs in India.— Madhav X (@MadhavSheth1) May 18, 2019
We are planning to have an #realmeXIndian version and
pricing maybe around 18k.
Apart from Garlic and Onion, 😊
we will also have one more special variant for India.👍
RT and Guess?
- Realme X smartphone, the device brings the modern design featuring notch-less display and pop-up camera to the budget segment.
- It comes with the curved glossy finish body and will be available in Purple and White color options.
- The device sports 6.53-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the top.
- However, the Realme X settles with the last year’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform featuring Kryo 360 CPU and Adreno 616 GPU.
- The device will be available in three different storage options – 4GB + 64GB, 6GB + 64GB, and 8GB + 128GB.
- There is also a MicroSD card slot for further expanding the storage on this device.
- On the rear, the Realme X sports 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor.
- The device also supports 4K recording and 960fps super slo-mo videos.
- For selfies, there is a 16MP pop-up camera on the top with f/2.0 aperture and Sapphire glass protection.
- The Realme X comes with a 3rd-gen in-display fingerprint scanner on the front.
- It is backed by a 3,765mAh non-removable battery and also supports 5V/4A (20W) VOOC 3.0 flash charge technology.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C Port.
- The Realme X with 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage is priced at CNY 1499 (approx USD 220 / INR 15,000).
- Realme launched the 6GB and 8GB RAM variants for CNY 1599 (approx USD 230 / INR 16,000) and CNY 1799 (approx USD 260 / INR 18,000) respectively.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: