OPPO is rolling out a new software update for the OPPO R17 Pro, the new software update brings Android Pie 9.0 based on ColorOS 6 and few other improvements. OPPO R17 Pro owner, you might be tired of waiting for Pie update, for the 2-3 month’s through and the update is still not live. Many would-be speculating they would miss out on it. But turns out, they would not! Oppo has finally started rolling out the Android 9 update.
This has the build number CPH1877EX_11_C.21, includes the Android security patch for November 2019 and is 3.40GB in size. It is rolling out gradually, but you can download the update ZIP file from here and update it manually.
The update brings several new features including there are new navigation gestures, flat and minimal icons, and new wallpapers. The update also focuses on increasing blank spaces for a minimal view.
In addition, there’s GameBoost 2.0 for a smoother and more immersive gaming experience. This includes TouchBoost for better touch response as well as accuracy and FrameBoost for sustained gaming at high frame rates. Furthermore, ColorOS 6 also includes “AI cold storage” which freezes the apps after you exit them in order to save the battery from being passively consumed.
OPPO R17 Pro Android Pie Changelog Log
Upgrade to ColorOS 6 and Android 9 and experience fresh visuals and bezel-less beauty.
- Redesigned the UI to suit the bezel-less screen. Blank spaces and color gradients are carefully harnessed to interpret aesthetics, grace, and youth.
- Hyper Boost
- Added Game Boost 2.0 (which integrates Frame Boost and Touch Boost), reducing game lags.
- Added System Boost: Optimized the whole system through improved compatibility between bottom-layer hardware platforms.
- Added App Boost: Optimized platform-level heavy-weight apps.
- Added a button to hide unimportant notifications with just a tap.
- Added swipe gestures on both sides to go back, allowing for easier navigation.
- Added custom “Do Not Disturb” scenarios. Different time ranges can be set according to the scenario.
- Game Space
- Game Space: Brand new visuals.
- You can reduce image quality to save power in Low Power Mode.
- Home Screen
- Added default wallpapers with the aesthetics and modern feeling.
- Added drawer mode on Home screen.
- Added live wallpapers to satisfy different users.
- Added batch icon management on Home Screen.
- Calculator: Result in each step is immediately displayed.
- Optimized Portrait mode.
- Optimized UI.
- Optimized UI.
- Added Favorites function: Photos and albums can be added to Favorites.
- Added block rule: Block calls and messages from numbers that start with certain prefixes.
- Added Flash on Call: The flash blinks if there is an incoming call when the screen is locked or off.
- You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time, allowing a quick switch between them.
- Added a setting option to adjust the animation speed upon app launch.
- Added Riding Mode (applies to partial regions).
- Added Low-Brightness Flicker-Free Eye Care
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: