Realme is rolling out a new software update for the Realme X smartphone, the new software update brings a new security patch and few other improvements. Realme X owner, you might be tired of waiting for November patch, for the entire month’s through and the patch is still not live. Now finally they are getting November update for the Realme X that comes with new features.
The new update comes with the November Security patch update alongside added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface, dark mode fast switch toggles in notification center Settings, flash on call feature and fixes some issue.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX1901EX_11_A.10. The size may vary based on whether or not you installed the last iteration. Apart from bumping up the security patches to November, the new update also brings some tiny improvements to Realme X device.
Realme X November Update Changelog
● Android security patch: November, 2019
● Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added dark mode fast switch toggles in notification center
● Added flash on call feature
Known issues fixed
● Fixed the contents is not clear of the dialog of the WhatsApp while enabled the dark mode
● Fixed the WeChat process been shut after dark mode enabled
● Fixed volume lower when playing music after the power saving mode turned off the Dolby
● Fixed touch not responding issue after the exit game
● Fixed issue of download the sticker shows the network connection failed with data via VPN tools
* Android version: Android 9.0
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: