Realme officially released the first dual-mode smartphone Realme X50 5G in Beijing and Realme also announced that it will no longer release 4G mobile phones in 2020.
Realme X50 5G is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, 120Hz high refresh rate screen, 64 MP four cameras, etc., starting at 2499 yuan. At the same time, Yang Zi, the global spokesperson for the realme brand, also appeared at the conference.
Realme X50 5G Specifications
Processor Storage and RAM
- It is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor that supports dual-mode 5G.
- The system has achieved full coverage of the mainstream domestic 5G network bands. 5G peak download and upload rates are up to 3.7Gbps and 1.6Gbps respectively.
- The Realme X50 uses a LPDDR4X RAM + dual-channel UFS2.1 ROM storage combination, starting with a minimum of 8GB + 128GB, and another 6GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB are available.
- Realme X50 runs a brand new realme UI. Realme UI is deeply optimized and customized based on ColorOS 7.
- Realme X50 is also equipped with a large 4200mAh battery, 30W VOOC flash charge 4.0 enhanced version can be fully charged in 1 hour.
- The Realme X50 uses a 6.57-inch double-blind screen on the front, which houses a 16-megapixel camera and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens. FHD + configuration plus a 120Hz refresh rate, and a screen ratio of 90.48%. Two colors of blue.
- Realme is equipped with 64MP main camera + 12MP telephoto + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP macro lens. The essence is a 16MP main camera + 8MP super wide-angle selfie lens.
- 8GB + 128GB is priced at 2499 yuan (25,850 INR),
- 6GB + 256GB is priced at 2699 yuan (27999 INR),
- 12GB + 256GB is priced at 2999 yuan (30999 INR).
- The Master Edition comes standard with 12GB + 256GB for 3099 yuan (31599).
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: