ColorOS 7 has been officially launched in India and China, The latest ColorOS version, which was initially unveiled in China on November 20. The ColorOS 7 update brings the system-wide Dark Mode and is designed to support all the core Android 10 features. Recently, OPPO Reno and Reno 10X Zoom and Reno 2 got ColorOS 7 beta and now OPPO R17 ColorOS 7 Beta program is now available for the Chinese version.
OPPO R17 ColorOS 7 Beta
Dear friends, from now on, the long-awaited R17 model ColorOS 7 limited edition early adopters! Tips: The early adopter version focuses on functional verification testing. The version may have stability issues. It is only suitable for friends who want to try new features. Please upgrade carefully.
How to Register OPPO R17 ColorOS 7 Beta Program
- Please ensure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the latest official version system (version numbers: PBEM00_11_C.06, PBEM00_11_C.07, PBEM00_11_C.09);
- How do I apply for trial use as a user of the previous official version?
- This trial version aims at functional testing and may be unstable, but user requirements can be basically met. You may encounter some bugs and are expected to report these bugs to us to help us solve these problems.
- If you are a tech enthusiast and would like to experience new features, apply for the trial. If you expect stable and smooth experience, wait until the official version comes out.
- If you encounter any problems when using the trial version, report them in the ColorOS Community App. Open the app, tap the edit icon at the bottom of the Home Screen, and Tap Feedback. Alternatively, contact the customer service centre directly.
Borderless visuals bring a lighter feel and a smoother experience.
WHAT’S NEW IN COLOROS 7 CHANGELOG
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized the Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager and removed No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- Home Screen
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
The final interpretation rights of ColorOS Trial Version Testing activity is solely owned by the ColorOS.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: