WhatsApp has been releasing a slew of new features. Among the many new changes, another one has been spotted in WhatsApp beta Version 2.20.15 that brings along a redesigned Facebook footer.
The new Dark Theme feature is not available yet. WhatsApp is working on this feature in the recent few updates, in order to ensure the best bug-free experience for you. WhatsApp is continuing to add new features for it, like the one added (but under development) in this update. For this reason, it’s normal if you don’t see these features in WhatsApp, seen that it is under development. If you don’t see the update on the Play Store, plea
What’s is new
– You need to update your WhatsApp version to the 2.20.14 Android beta update, in order to use the Dark Theme feature.
– New privacy settings allow you to control who can add you to groups. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups to get started.
– Added call waiting for support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
– You can now require a fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint.
– Fixed an issue which caused fast battery drain on some devices
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: