Realme has started pushing the stable Realme UI update based on Android 10 for its smartphones, which brings new features, new users interface design and whole new user experience. And today, we brought a guide to show you how to download and install Realme UI in your Realme smartphone.
- Make sure your device that there’s no pending update left to install, you can check it by going into Settings > System > Software update.
- We recommend installing system updates when your battery is at least 50% charged.
- Ensure you have a minimum of 5GB internal storage left in your device.
- In case of data loss, we strongly suggest you to backup your data and complete all system updates through System Update (Settings > System > System update) before your upgrade to Realme UI.
Download Realme UI
You can download Realme UI manually. In starting it is available for Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT.
How to install Realme UI
- First of all, download the Realme UI OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the Realme UI OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on the Realme smartphone.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: