Realme has launched its first fitness Realme Band in India with amazing features at just Rs 1499. In this article, we are going to give you a quick tutorial on how you can set up your Realme band with the Realme link app with ease. So, without wasting any time let’s get this thread started.
How to setup Realme band with Realme Link App
- Firstly Plug-in Realme band to a charger or power bank to boot it up.
- Now, install the Realme link app on your smartphone from the Google play store
- Open the app and sign in with your Realme or HeyTap account
- Turn On Mobile Bluetooth
- You will see the “Add a device + Plus icon” option. You have to just click on it.
- Now select Realme Band Option
- Then, it will start detecting your Realme band and will show you at the top of the page & tap on it
- When the prompt comes up, you have to touch and hold the touch button on the band and it will now get connected with your smartphone successfully.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: