Previously, In November OPPO released ColorOS 7 trial update for OPPO Reno 10x Zoom devices that brings Android 10. And OPPO is rolling out March update for this device, which brings the latest March 2020 security patch with new features and improvements.
The latest update brings new features in the camera department includes ultra-dark mode, 16:9 frame mode, location watermark to photos, Video bokeh mode, and video stabilizer. In addition, the update fixes fingerprint, Bluetooth, GPS more.
The latest update comes with the build number CPH1919EX_11_C.08 for OPPO Reno 10x zoom and the size 1.58GB. Apart from bumping up the security patches to March 2020. The update is rolling out on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
Check this changelog below…
• Added the March 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improved system performance and stability.
• Fixed an issue where unlocking your phone with a fingerprint you did not enroll would cause the fingerprint unlock feature to become unusable.
• Fixed an issue where the Locations album in Photos could sometimes not be generated.
• Fixed disconnection and sound issues with some Bluetooth devices.
• Fixed an issue where the GPS signal would be weak when the screen was off.
• Added more scenarios for NFC.
• Fixed an issue where there would be no sound after you disconnected your earphones during a call recording.
• Optimized Portrait mode.
• Added Ultra dark mode.
• Added the 16:9 frame.
• You can now add a location watermark to photos.
• Added the video bokeh feature.
• Added the beauty enhancer for videos.
• Added Video stabilizer.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: