Realme recently revealed it will launch a new smartphone series on 26 March 2020. And now according to the report, Realme Narzo 10 Specification confirmed. This smartphone is the rebranded of Realme 6i which is recently launched in Malaysia.
Narzo 10 smartphone was launched on 26th March 2020. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Narzo 10 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor that features 6 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and 2 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Narzo 10 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Realme 6i supports Quick Charge fast charging.
Narzo 10 Specs
- Display – 6.50-inch (720×1600)
- Processor – MediaTek Helio G80
- Front Camera – 16-megapixel (f/2.0, 1-micron)
- Rear Camera – 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- RAM – 3GB/4GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB
- Battery Capacity – 5000mAh with fast charging
- OS – Realme UI based on Android 10
- Fingerprint sensor – Yes
The latest Realme Narzo official price is not confirmed but according to the specs of this smartphone, the price of this smartphone under Rs. 10,000.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: