Realme unveiled its new custom user interface Realme UI in December, that based on Realme UI V1.0 Android 10 aka Android Q. This is the first build of Realme UI. So you may see some bugs and problem and we hope that these problems will be fixed in the upcoming updates.
This update currently rolled out for Realme 3 Pro, Realme XT, Realme 5 Pro, Realme X, Realme X2 Pro, and Realme X2. and Realme UI is pre-installed in recently launched Realme 6 series and Realme C3. So Which problem are you facing in Realme UI update?
So many users DM us on Twitter and Facebook about battery drain problems, Heating problems, Gaming issues and also some other problems. Which will be fixed upcoming monthly security patch update. If you are facing some other problem in the latest UI then comment bellow for information.
THESE PROBLEMS FIXED IN MARCH UPDATE
• Fixed pictures may not be displayed in the gallery
• Added swipe-up gestures
• Fixed the white screen issue in the dark environment of WhatsApp while enabling camera flashlight
• Optimized the display of battery percentage during charging
Known issue fixed
• Optimized Dolby Atmos quality. Fix the issue of abnormal statistics of system launcher power consumption
• Fixed the issue that third-party applications cannot be displayed in the dark mode
Which problem are you facing in Realme UI update?
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: