Corona Kavach App, a COVID-19 tracker, has been released by the Indian Government in association with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW). Currently, in its available in beta form, the app is still a work in progress and facing some bugs, But very soon its stable version will be launched.
Please note that this is a beta version of the Corona Kavach mobile application, which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. This app is being developed in the public interest to give information and capture the outbreak of the Corona Virus. The data will be used to conduct analysis and provide information about the active COVID 19 cases in India. Additional features are also added to track your breathing capacity and a survey form to keep a self-check.
The Corona Kavach is available for download on Google Play Store. It tracks a user’s location in one-hour intervals and tells if they have come in contact with a person tested positive for COVID-19.
How to work Corona Kavach
- First, You have to download the Corona Kavach mobile app for the play store.
- Then opening the Corona Kavach app.
- you have to sign up with your mobile number.
- The app asks for permission to track your location, and to access files on your device, and then finally, it asks you to register with a one-time password (OTP) sent to your mobile number.
- From the first page, you can get some basic information about the number of people infected, the number of people cured, and the number of deaths.
- You can also go into the menu, and fill in the questionnaire so it knows your status.
- Clicking the Corona Kavach logo will start the one-hour countdown, which is how long the app will track your location.
- In case you come into contact with someone else who has set their status to infected, the app is supposed to issue an alert, but otherwise, that’s all you need to know about how to use the app.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: