The stunning Google Camera 7 from the Pixel 4 and 4 XL is already available for download. Developers across the globe have been developing many Gcam mods for various Android phones. However, we are nowhere for the latest Gcam 7.0 mod. If you have Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco smartphone and you want to install Gcam or Google Camera in your smartphones so here you will Download Google Camera 7.0 for all Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphones.
GOOGLE CAMERA 7.0 NEW FEATURES
- Automatic DND mode when recording video.
- Reorganized settings interface.
- 24 FPS video recording.
- Exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography applied to Night Sight mode.
- Touch and hold shortcuts added to the shutter for the best shots.
- ‘Favorite Faces’ feature for the best shots
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents, or foreign text and it’ll help you read, scan documents, translate, and more.
- Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects!
ENABLE ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY MODE ON GCAM 7.0
- Download and Install the respective Gcam 7.0 Mod on your Realme smartphone.
- Open Google Camera App
- Go to the setting.
- Now tap developer settings.
- In the developer menu, enable these three options to enable the Astronomical Mode:
camera.cuttle.darken camera.cuttle.extended camera.cuttle.extended_iterable_burst
- Select Night Sight Mode.
- Now, Set Focus to Infinity and timer to 3 seconds for Astronomical feature.
- Once Astronomical Mode is active, it may take more than a minute to capture the farther objects clearly.
Google Camera 7.0 for Xiaomi Devices
- Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
- Redmi 6 Pro – Download
- Redmi Note 7 – Download
- Redmi Note 7s – Download
- Redmi Note 7 Pro – Download
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – Download
- Redmi Note 8 – Download
- Mi A3 – Download
- Mi A2 – Download
- Mi A1 – Download
- Mi A2 Lite – Download
- Redmi K20 – Download
- Redmi K20 Pro – Download
- Poco F1 – Download
- Poco X2 – Download
- Redmi Note 4 – Download
- Redmi 8 – download
- Redmi 7 – Download
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: