Realme has started rolling out the Realme UI update for Realme 5i users. If you are excited about the new Realme UI then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting beta testers who own a Realme 5i. This is the first batch and early access quota is 1500 users in India.
Realme will roll out Realme UI to limited users of Realme 5i before anyone else. What you need to do? Read carefully below.
After filling the form completely, you get a new update on build number RMX2030EX_11_C.37 for Realme 5i. Now you can enjoy Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10. The size of the update is 2.8GB
Quota – 1500
How to join Realme UI beta for Realme 5i
Step 1: If all the information shared by you is correct and you are selected for the program, we will roll out the special version to you A.19.
Make sure you update your device to the given ROM version.
Step 2: Apply for the early access version in the Software Update interface following the below steps.
Open settings> Software Update> Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner> Trial version> Submit details and Apply now.
1. After the update, you can’t go back to the current version (RMX2030EX_11_A.19) or any previous version! Please think carefully.
2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup your data before you proceed to prevent data loss.
3. Early access version may have uncertain impacts on your phone.
4. There may be some third-party application versions that aren’t compatible with Android 10. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version in the Play Store before updating the open beta version.
5. Please ensure that available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure. (To check storage space method: Settings> Additional Settings> Storage).
6. Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
7. Some functions may not operate properly because of third-party firmware compatibility.
8. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: