Hey everyone, Good news: We noticed that some users want to receive the latest Stable updates at the same time when roll-out start. You can apply for Realme UI Stable Release for Realme 5 and 5s now! Limited seats, first-come-first-served）If you are excited about the new Realme UI then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting stable updates who own a Realme 5 and 5s.
Realme will roll out Realme UI to limited users of Realme 5 and Realme 5s before anyone else. What you need to do? Read carefully below. After filling the form completely, you get a new update on build number RMX1911EX_11_C.39/ RMX1925EX_11_C.39 for Realme 5 and Realme 5s. Now you can enjoy Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10. The size of the update is 2.8GB
How to join Realme UI beta for Realme 5 and Realme 5s
Step 1: If all the information shared by you is correct and you are selected for the program, we will roll out the special version to you A.29.
Make sure you update your device to the given ROM version.
Step 2: Apply for the early access version in the Software Update interface following the below steps.
Open settings> Software Update> Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner> Trial version> Submit details and Apply now.
1. After the update, you can’t go back to the current version (RMX1911EX_11_A.29) or any previous version! Please think carefully.
2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup your data before you proceed to prevent data loss.
3. Early access version may have uncertain impacts on your phone.
4. There may be some third-party application versions that aren’t compatible with Android 10. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version in the Play Store before updating the open beta version.
5. Please ensure that available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure. (To check storage space method: Settings> Additional Settings> Storage).
6. Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
7. Some functions may not operate properly because of third-party firmware compatibility.
8. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: