OPPO F7 and F7 128G ColorOS 7 trial version the second batch is starting for early adopters. Oppo already rolled out ColorOS 7 official and trial version roadmap for all regions. And according to the roadmap, OPPO F7 users will avail to join ColorOS 7 beta program today. The ColorOS 7 update brings the system-wide Dark Mode and is designed to support all the core Android 10 features.
OPPO F7 AND F7 128G COLOROS 7 TRIAL UPDATE
Dear ColorOS Superfans, The long-awaited second batch of F7 and F7 128G ColorOS 7 + Android 10 Trial Version Program finally kicks off. If you want to try the trial version, submit your application. A quota of 10,000 users in India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Pakistan, the Philippines, and Algeria is set for the 1st batch application. So hurry up & don’t miss it.
HOW TO REGISTER OPPO F7 COLOROS 7 BETA PROGRAM
For Official Version Users:
- Please make sure your phone version has been upgraded to version
- How do I apply for trial use as a user of the previous official version?
Go to “Settings – Software Updates”, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner, tap “Trial Version”, fill in the information, select the must-know checkbox, and tap “Apply Now”
WHAT’S NEW IN COLOROS 7 CHANGELOG
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized the Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager and removed No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- Home Screen
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: