—-Updated on June 3rd—-
OPPO is rolling out a new software update for OPPO K3 users. The new update improves some departments including camera, photos, apps, and system stability.
The latest update comes with the build number CPH1955EX_11_C.06 for OPPO K3 and rolling out on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 in India and later in other regions. You can see this new update changelog mentioned below…
- Improved system stability,
- Optimised the “Mistouch prevention” feature for “Swipe-up gestures” and “Swipe gestures from both sides”.
- Fixed an issue where the fingerprint name would sometimes be restored to the default one after a phone restart
- Fixed an issue where photos could sometimes not be loaded.
- Fixed a face beautification display issue that would occasionally occur with the front camera.
- Fixed a voice input issue in the “Notes” app.
- Fixed an issue where the “OPPO Console” app could not be opened from the search screen
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes be unable to call up “Game Assistant” in games that were opened from “Game Space”.
—-Original Article on May 12th—-
OPPO K3 users are getting a new software update on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10. The new update improves the camera and audio and fixes some issues of the device.
According to the changelog, the updates fix an issue where portraits would appear dim the background would look, Gery and overexposed when shooting in HDR mode, and fixes an issue where the audio in iQuyi videos would not play for the first two seconds when you used earphone for playback.
The latest update comes with the build number CPH1955_11_C.02 for OPPO K3 and the size of around 300MB. The update is rolling out on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 in India.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: