OPPO has started pushing the stable ColorOS 7 update based on Android 10 for its smartphones, which brings new features, new users interface design, and whole new user experience. And today, we brought a guide to show you how to download and install ColorOS 7 in your OPPO smartphone.
- Make sure your device that there’s no pending update left to install, you can check it by going into Settings > System > Software update.
- We recommend installing system updates when your battery is at least 50% charged.
- Ensure you have a minimum of 5GB internal storage left in your device.
- In case of data loss, we strongly suggest you to backup your data and complete all system updates through System Update (Settings > System > System update) before your upgrade to ColorOS 7.
How to install ColorOS 7
- First of all, download the ColorOS 7 OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the ColorOS 7 OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on the OPPO smartphone.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: