Last week, Realme launched the Realme X3 SuperZoom in the Europen market with Snapdragon 855+ chipset at €499. The company will apparently also launch Realme X3 and Realme X3 Pro. Today a reputed tipster Mukul Sharma has now shared the specifications of the Realme X3 on Twitter.
According to the tweet, the Realme X3 will sport a 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 the handset will equip a quad rear camera setup featuring a 64MP primary Samsung sensor. an 8MP ultra-wide lens, 12/13MP 2x telephoto camera, and a 2MP macro lens. The will come with dual 16MP + 8 MP front camera setup.
Realme X3 Specifications & Features
- Processor – Snapdragon 855+
- Display – 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Battery – 4200mAh With 30W Fast Charging
- RAM – 6GB/8GB/12GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Main Camera – 64MP primary Samsung sensor + 8MP ultra-wide + 12/13MP 2x telephoto + 2MP macro lens
- Front Camera – 16MP + 8MP
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: