After Realme UI update Realme 5, Realme 5s and 5i users were very disappointed and facing some issues after the Android 10 update. So don’t worry about Realme takes feedback on new Android 10 updates from its users and fixes their problems with updates.
Today, Realme is rolling out a new software update for Realme 5, 5s, and 5i on Realme UI Android 10, the update comes on build number RMX1911EX_11_C.47, RMX1925EX_11_C.47 and RMX2030EX_11_C.47 respectively. A few days ago Realme was rolled out the Realme UI stable update for Realme 5 and Realme 5s.
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue that there are many noises in the super dark state when taking photos with super nightscape
- Fixed the issue that dark areas are blurred in wide-angle nightscape video
- Fixed the issue that in the rear camera HDR mode, if you take a picture at the maximum or minimum brightness, 3 pictures are generated
- Fixed the issue that face and fingerprint call failed in multi-user mode
- Fixed the issue that adjusting the volume during a call occasionally does not take effect
- Updated phone manager, optimized phone manager usage experience, details as follows:
- Fixed the issue that failed to count release memory when clean background apps
- Fixed the issue that phone manager occasionally failed to delete screenshots
- Fixed the issue that memory increased when back to homepage after using phone manager ‘optimize feature
- Added realme Buds air Neo to ACC whitelist, improved earphone audio, and stability
- Improved the issue that SPI fouce suspend caused to crashed, and optimized system stability
Important Note: This update is rolling out only for Realme UI users of Realme 5, 5s and 5i and those using ColorOS 6 will not get this update.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: