Realme has launched its first Realme watch in India at just Rs. 3999 only. The Realme watch, crafted with trendsetting design and technology, and comes with Health Alert reminders like Idle Alerts, Drinking Water Reminder, Real-time Heart Rate Monitor, Meditation & more to help you guys stay fit!
In this article, we are going to give you a quick tutorial on how you can set up your Realme Watch with the Realme link app with ease. So, without wasting any time let’s get this thread started.
How to connect Realme Watch to your smartphone
- Download the “Realme Link” App from the Google Play store.
- Open the “Realme link” App and Select Country/Region.
- If you have a Realme ID, use the same if not create one using the sign-up option.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the App’s homepage, and you will see the “Add a device” option. Click on it.
- Turn on the Realme Watch and Choose the language of the Realme watch.
- Now select Realme Watch to scan the device nearby or scan the QR code on the watch through the App, choose, and connect to the Realme Watch.
- Tap on confirm to pair Realme watch.
- Input your necessary information like Gender, Birth Date, Height, Weight, and Steps.
- Once the watch is connected, you can see the battery percentage of your Realme watch on the Realme link App.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: