PUBG Mobile Season 13 is running now with a 0.18.0 update that brought along with it some cool features and weapons to the game. The new season also adds the Miramar map. The map now features new landscapes, housing areas roads, and resources as well as a brand new male character, Andy, whose ability is to increase the speed of drawing and holstering guns.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 will also introduce Cheer Park, wherein up to 20 players can interact with each other in real-time and team up to play new modes called Duel and Hunt. So today we are talking about the full details of the Cheer Park area.
PUBG Mobile Cheer Park
- Cheer Park is a brand new feature in patch 0.18.0, it’s a place for players to relax with their friends, practice skills, and meet new people.
- You can enter Cheer Park through the main menu so invite some friends and explore the new space.
- The Shooting Range has been revamped. Now, when you start a round you’ll have 60 seconds to down target spread over 5 waves. Your result will then be rated and displayed. The player with the highest rating will stay at the top of the ranking for others to challenge.
- You can also play against your friends to see who is the better marksman.
- Players can now duel other players in Cheer Park via Quick Draw. The duel will start after both sides confirm the fight. The two sides will have red borders and start a duel the player that defeats the other wins.
- Don’t forget to take photos with each other afterward, Friendship first, results in second.
- The selfie system is also available in Cheer Park to get together, find the right angle, and strike a pose, Say cheese! Nice Shot! Don’t forget to share it on social media.
- Players can also create their own Cheer Park and invite friends. Many special building from the original map can also be found in Cheer Park. Don’t miss out.
- Of course, there is a lot more than what was mentioned. So come explore Cheer Park’s features now.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: