If you are waiting for the latest ColorOS 7 update for your OPPO smartphone so here is the good news for you. You can download ColorOS 7 manually. In starting it is available for OPPO Find X.
OPPO is already rolling out the ColorOS 7 update based on Android 10 for OPPO smartphones. But still, so many OPPO users didn’t get this update. The update manually downloads the update currently available for the European unit and will available soon for the global unit.
DOWNLOAD COLOROS 7 UPDATE OPPO Find X CUSTOM ROM
HOW TO INSTALL COLOROS 7
- First of all, download the ColorOS 7 OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the ColorOS OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on the OPPO smartphone.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: