Realme X3 SuperZoom is already launched globally and India launch date confirmed. Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth revealed through a tweet posted on Wednesday, Realme X3 Series will officially launch on 25th June in India.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specifications & Features
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Snapdragon 855+, Octa-Core, 2.96 GHz Processor
- 128GB and 12+256GB UFS 3.0 storage with Turbo Write technology
- 4200 mAh Battery with 30W fast charging via USB-C port
- 6.6 inches, 1080 x 2400 px 120Hz Display with Dual Punch Hole
- 64 MP+8MP+5MP+2MP Quad Rear & 32 MP + 8 MP(Wide) Dual Front Camera
- Memory Card Not Supported
- Realme UI Based on Android v10
Realme X3 SuperZoom also has Super Liner Speakers with Dolby Audio and Hi-Res Audio, along with a tactile vibration motor under the hood. Realme is also claiming the smartphone is coated with three waterproof layers without mentioning any IP rating though.
The Realme X3 SuperZoom comes in a single variant with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage that costs EUR 499 (roughly Rs 41,400). It will go on sale in Europe starting 10 am on June 2 while the pre-sale has started already in supported markets. It comes in Arctic White and Glacier Blue colors. Preorders start today at realme.com and various retail channels, with sales set to begin on June 4th.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: