Today, Realme is rolling out a new software update for Realme 5, 5s, and 5i on Realme UI Android 10, the update comes on build number RMX1911EX_11_C.49, RMX1925EX_11_C.49 and RMX2030EX_11_C.49 respectively. Couple a week ago Realme was rolled out the Realme UI stable update for Realme 5 and Realme 5s as well as a major update C.47. The update currently rolling out in India and later other regions.
Realme 5 series users waiting for June 2020 security update but only Realme 5 Pro are receiving now. After Realme UI update Realme 5, Realme 5s and 5i users were very disappointed and facing some issues after the Android 10 update. So don’t worry about Realme takes feedback on new Android 10 updates from its users and fixes their problems with updates.
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized the speed of pressing power button to light up screen
- Optimized the detention issue of Bluetooth earphones during PUBG
- Optimized fluency of photographic preview interface under portrait mode
- Known issues fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that failed to register VoWiFi
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that black borders shaded the interface during PUBG when the phone switched from vertical to horizontal orientation
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera reddish in some outdoor backlight scenes
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera photographic preview interface greenish when camera flash was switched on and off repeatedly
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that green line was shown on photographic preview interface under panorama mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that flash icon didn’t match the actual state
- Fixed the issue that night mode didn’t work in some scenes
- Fixed the display issue of number and percent sign in power-off state
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that no service in Iraqi Tishknet SIM card
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that CMCC SIM card failed to data roaming in Cambodia
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that emergency call didn’t show name
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.