Google just announced that the first public beta of Android 11 is now available to download for Pixel Devices. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices. But there is good news for Find X2 and Find X2 Pro users now you can download Android 11 Beta via custom ROM.
OPPO Android 11 preview version for developers supports OPPO Find X2 series, including the following models: CPH2023, and CPH2025. Other models are not supported. Developed based on Android 11 Beta 1, OPPO Android 11 preview Version for Developers adopts the UI design style of ColorOS 7.2.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANDROID 11 BETA ON OPPO Find X2 and Find X2 Pro
- Download the upgrade firmware package of OPPO Android 11 preview version for developers, and copy the package to the root directory of your phone storage.
- Power off your phone.
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button to enter Recovery mode. In Recovery mode, perform the operations according to on-screen prompts, select Install from storage, find the upgrade firmware package, and tap Install.
- During the upgrade, DO NOT perform any operation on your phone.
- After the upgrade completes, a message will be displayed, indicating that the installation is successful. Then restart your phone. After the restart, your phone will run based on OPPO Android 11 preview version for developers.
Android 11 Beta Download Custom ROM Links
Important Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
Go to “Settings – Additional Settings – Back Up and Reset – Back-Up & Restore – New Backup” to back up your data.
After the backup completes, the backup file is stored in the backup folder under the root directory of your phone storage. Copy this file to your personal computer or any other device for storage.
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Find the firm package in File Manager and tap it.
- You will be alerted of data erasion. Tap Next.
- You will then be prompted to back up data. Tap Next.
- Finally, confirm the rollback. You need to restart your phone after the rollback.
- Update successful.
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
Android 10 (ColorOS 7) Downgrade Custom ROM Links:
Here is the list of known issues with Android 11 on the OPPO Find X2 series:
- Making a video call using a test machine would fail and the other party’s image could not be displayed after you answer a video call. This can be addressed by restarting your phone.
- Your phone would not detect a simulated 4-pole earphone jack and audio would play through the speaker.
- Charging using the CDP charger would fail.