More than a week ago Oppo rolled the official version of ColorOS 7 update for OPPO A5 and A9 2020 devices. And today both smartphones get a new software update on ColorOS 7.1 with fixes some issues and device optimization.
The ColorOS 7.1 update comes with build number CPH1933EX_11_C.66 for OPPO A5 2020 and CPH1937EX_11_C.66 for A9 2020 users and the size of the update is around 730MB.
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Fixed an issue where the Back button would occasionally not work.
- Fixed an issue where the icon background of the Hot Apps and Hot Games folders was not transparent.
- Reduced the launch time for the “Photos” app.
- Fixed an issue where Bluetooth could occasionally not be turned on.
- Fixed an issue where no sound was recorded when using the “Recorder” app.
- Fixed a noise issue during sound playback in some apps.
- Fixed an issue where location was slow in some apps.
- Fixed an issue with beauty mode in WeChat video calls that caused abnormal graphics and colours.
- Fixed some image blur and colour shift issues with photo-taking functions in some third-party apps.
- Fixed an issue where photo colours would be abnormal when captured in EXPERT mode.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: