Realme X3 series recently launched in India, with Snapdragon 855+, 120Hz display with dual punch-hole design. Realme is releasing a first update for the Realme X3 series users. The new update brings the Android June 2020 security patch and a few other improvements.
The new update of Realme X3 series adds Realme PaySa and Realme Link app as well as optimizes screen brightness, the occasional heating issue of the side fingerprint sensor, the occasional device crash issue while using, photographing quality, and fixed some known issues.
In addition, the update also fixes the occasional lagging issue while using and fixes some known issues, and improved system stability. It is rolling with build number RMX2081_11_A.31 on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 in India and later in Europe.
- Android security patch: June 2020
- Added Realme Paysa India)
- Added Realme Link
- Optimized screen brightness
- Optimized the occasional heating issue of the side fingerprint sensor
- Optimized the occasional device crash issue while using
- Optimized photographing quality, and fixed some known issues
- Fixed the occasional lagging issue while using
- Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability