Realme X2 Pro users are receiving a new software update with the Android June 2020 security patch. The new update adds new features, improves system performance and other optimizations.
Realme X2 Pro’s June 2020 Update adds Realme Link and Realme PaySa app in the device and other optimizations including, PUBG lagging and fps drop issue, screen recording feature, transparency of the slide back gesture style.
In addition, the modified default state of power-saving mode auto-off switch to turn on as well as the default state of screen brightness reduction switch in power saving mode to turn off.
The update comes with build number RMX1931EX_11.C.28 for Realme X2 Pro users globally including India, Europe, Indonesia, and other regions but the changelog may different. And rolling out Realme UI V1.0 on Android 10.
- Updated Andriod security patch（June, 2020）
- Added realme PaySa (India)
- Added realme Link
- Modified default state of power-saving mode auto-off switch to turn on
- Modified default state of screen brightness reduction switch in power saving mode to turn off
- Optimized PUBG lagging and fps drop issue
- Optimized screen recording feature
- Optimized transparency of the slide back gesture style
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: