If you are waiting for the latest ColorOS 7 update for your OPPO smartphone so here is the good news for you. You can download ColorOS 7 manually. In starting it is available for OPPO R17, R17 Pro and OPPO Find X
OPPO is already rolling out the ColorOS 7 update based on Android 10 for OPPO smartphones. But still, so many OPPO users didn’t get this update.
Download ColorOS 7 Update Official (Android 10) Custom ROM
- OPPO R17 Pro – Download (Global Version)
- OPPO RX17 Pro – Download (EU Version – F.35)
- OPPO R17 – Download
- OPPO Find X – Download (Global Version – F.09)
- OPPO Find X – Download (EU Version – C.14)
How to install ColorOS 7
- First of all, download the ColorOS 7 OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the ColorOS OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on the OPPO smartphone.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: