Realme start to rolling out a new software update for Realme C3 users. The update brings the Android June 2020 security patch update and fixes some bugs and issues as well as optimizes some features.
Realme C3’s new update bumping on build number RMX2020_11.A.33 and optimizes game audio quality, probabilistic lagging issue, system stability. The update also fixes some known issues so you can see in the changelog that mentions below…
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized game audio quality
- Optimized system stability
- Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing power button to light up screen
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using fingerprint to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: