Garena Free Fire is releasing a new Garena Free Fire 1.49.0 update with adds some new features including new weapons, a new character, and more. Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival.
The developers, Garena, have added various unique features into the game as well, which keeps players from leaving it. Numerous skins, characters, emotes and other items are obtainable for players in the game.
Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive and answer the call of duty.
2. New Weapon – M82B.
3. New Character – Wolfrahh
4. Players can now equip active skills from other characters.
5. Weapon stats adjustment: SKS, SVD, M1887, and M14.
6. Advanced attachment stats adjustment: VSS and Kar98k.
7. Infobox will now share the safe zone’s location with teammates.
8. Purgatory – Classic now available.
9. Emote slot has been expanded from 6->8
10. Guild system improvement and optimization.