Realme has rolled out Realme UI stable update based on Android 10 for Realme 2 Pro. The update rolled out gradually so be patient. But Realme 2 Pro users can’t wait for the update so Realme official community has provided Realme UI custom ROM for Realme 2 Pro users, with the help of which you can easily install Realme UI on your phone.
Realme 2 Pro – RMX1801EX_11.F.08 – Download
HOW TO INSTALL REALME UI ON REALME 2 PRO
Here two methods to install Realme UI in your device.
- First of all, download the Realme UI OTA and move the zip file to the root directory(Phone Storage) on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode. (Turn Off your phone then Press Power Button and Volume Down Button at the same time.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the Realme UI OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on the Realme smartphone.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
- First of all, download the Realme UI OTA and move the zip file to the root directory (Phone Storage) on your folder.
- Open the file and install it directly.
- The all process may erase your data so backup your personal data.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: