If you’re looking to know about the latest Realme UI Features, Then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s you will find all the information about Realme UI’s features based on Android 10.
Realme UI Tips and Tricks
Realme UI brings tons of new features, and here is the list below…
1. Realme UI Private Information Protection
Realme UI brings so many new features and now talks about the Realme UI security feature, it’s personal information protection and it is very useful and an important one. Once you have enabled this feature from the privacy settings it protects your personal information such as contacts, call history, messages, and calendar events with blank data, this means third party apps don’t receive any of your personal data, all your personal information is safe and you can still access those apps without any hiccups. Also if an app is hacked in the future your personal data is secure because all you sent was empty information
- Open Settings
- Tap on Privacy/ Security.
- Now, tap on Personal Information Protection.
- Tap on Smart Protection Turn-On toggle to enable it.
You can also choose the application from which you have to protect your personal data leaked.
You can also open Private safe via File Mananger- Just open the file manager and touch & hold “Recent or Categories” for 3 seconds> Enter the password and go into Private safe.
2. Realme UI PRIVATE SAFE
Secure your sensitive information- Turn your phone into a mobile vault. Secure photos, audios, and other files you deem sensitive in the Private Safe. For further security, screenshots cannot be taken while Private Safe is being used. To set up the private safe for the first time,
- Go to Settings
- Fingerprint, Face, and Password
- Privacy Password > enter password > Private Safe.
- There you will be able to put your files.
3. Realme UI Dual Earphone Connection
Realme UI brings new Dual Earphone Connection feature, you can connect Bluetooth and wired earphones at the same time. In the description of the feature, Realme says that there are two supported scenarios. First, Bluetooth and wired earphones can receive the same audio. Second, the wired earphones can be used to receive media audio and Bluetooth earphones for phone audio or to receive calls.
- Connect your Bluetooth and wired earphone at same time
- Go to Settings
- Then Realme Lab
- Dual-Mode Audio
4. Realme UI APP LOCK
Lock your apps for peace of mind- Keep your information safe by encrypting important apps with a password that only you know.
- Go to the Settings
- Then Privacy Password settings
- Go into Lock Apps option,
- Select the apps you want to lock from the list provided and tap Enable Password Verification.
- Once it’s enabled, there will be a new option appear below to hide the app icon completely from the phone.
- Then you have to create an access passcode which you need to enter into the dial pad to access the hidden apps.
5. Realme UI SMART SIDEBAR
Consider Smart Sidebar feature of Realme UI similar to the Edge Panels feature of Samsung S series and Note series smartphones. Users can add frequently used apps and utility tools like the screenshot button. This feature intends to enhance the productivity and ease of usage.
- Go to Settings
- Then Convenience Tools
- Tap on Smart Sidebar
- Enable Smart Sidebar
6. Realme UI CUSTOMIZE ICONS SHAPE
Realme used this feature from Realme UI and added the icon customization in the settings menu. You can go to Home screen settings and there you will find the icon style option. Inside there you will find a bunch of options to change the shape, size, and appearance of the icons.
- Go into the Settings menu of your Realme device
- Scroll down and you will find Home Screen & Lock Screen and select this option.
- Scroll down and you will find Set icon style
- Select the option and you can change the icon style “Material Style or Pebble” in the device.
- You can also customize the shape of the icon.
7. Realme UI SMART ASSISTANT
Everything you need on one screen- View all kinds of essential information in one place. Step counts, events, popular apps and more can all be found in the Smart Assistant. Sports fans have even more reason to celebrate. The Games card provides you up-to-date scores and information for soccer and cricket matches so you’ll never miss out on the big plays.
- Swipe Right on your Home Screen
- Go into Settings on the top right corner
- Select your favorite
8. Realme UI DARK MODE
Realme UI comes with Android 10’s system-wide dark mode which turns the user interface dark.
- Go into the Settings menu of your Realme device.
- Scroll down and you will find Display settings and select this option.
- Now you will see Dark Mode.
- Select the option and you can toggle the Dark mode in the device.
- You can also schedule Dark mode and enable it for third-party apps.
Once it is enabled, you can see that all the system-wide settings and apps will have a dark theme or dark mode.
9. Realme UI Animated Wallpapers
Realme UI is incomplete without adding wallpaper related features. Realme has added 11 new backgrounds for the home screen, including animated wallpapers. According to Realme, the wallpapers added in Realme UI are inspired by natural elements and users can choose from a variety of color options for the same.
- Go into Settings
- Home Screen & Lock Screen Magazine
- Select “Static Wallpaper
10. Realme UI Screen Recording with Internal Audio
If you often record your phone’s screen to share stuff with your friends (I usually am recording Bitmoji Stories to share the funny ones with my friends), or if you like recording your PUBG Mobile or Call of Duty: Mobile gameplay on your phone, you’ll be glad to know that Realme UI also brings the ability to screen record with internal audio.
To enable this, you can simply long-press on the Screen Recording tile in the Quick Settings shade, and turn on the “Record System Sound” toggle to enable internal audio recording.
There are two to start screen recording…
#1. From Control Center
- Pull down the notification bar
- Tap on the icon which says Screen Recording, and it will start automatically after a 3 seconds timer.
#2. From the Side Bar
- Swipe left on the ‘sidebar’ tile to access it.
- Tap ‘Screen Recording’ to start the screen recording session.
CUSTOMIZE SCREEN RECORDING SETTINGS
- Tap on Screen recording button via notification bar or sidebar
- The screen recording shortcut bar appears in the bottom
- Now tap on setting icon
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: