The long-awaited update rolling update for Realme X2 730G users. Finally, Realme is pushing July 2020 update for Realme X2 users the new update improves security and adds a new feature.
Realme X2’s new update brings the latest Android July 2020 security patch update and adds a super cool new feature in the device, now you can experience 90Hz display scrolling feature because this new update brings smooth scrolling feature in Realme Lab option.
In addition, the update also fixes some bugs and issues of the device including, Phone Manager, Bluetooth, Game Space, status bar, notification drawer which you can see in the Changelog below.
The new update comes with build number RMX1992EX_11_C.11 or RMX1992AEX_11_C.11. The size of the update is 283MB. It is rolling out the Realme X2 730G Indian variant and it will also available for the global variant in the coming days but changelog may different.
- Updated Android Security Patch: July 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added smooth scrolling feature
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Phone Manager
- Fixed the overlapped text display issue in Phone Manager
- Fixed the abnormal prompt display issue when exiting from the Bluetooth device detection interface
- Status Bar
- Fixed the display issue in status bar
- Notification Drawer
- Fixed the probabilistic reset button failure issue when editing
- Game Space
- Fixed the status bar display issue in network acceleration interface under dark mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when click agree for storage permission Pop-up
- Fixed the abnormal display issue when open Game Space from home screen
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: