The Realme V5 5G is the first smartphone in Realme’s new V series which will be launched in China in early August. Today on Weibo users shared some images of the smartphone that revealed its design. The Realme V5 5G will pack a punch-hole display and feature an L-shaped quad camera on the back.
Realme V5 5G live images show a punch-hole display. Some of the key features of the phone are mentioned on the screen. It has a 5,000mAh battery with a 30W Dart charger. The Realme V5 will come with support for dual-mode SA / NSA 5G connectivity. The handset is equipped with 48-megapixel triple camera setup.
Realme V5 5G specifications
- Display: 90Hz 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Processor: MediaTek Dimesity 720 2GHz Helio Octa-Core processor
- Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB storage
- Android Version: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 48MP primary camera with LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 30W DartCharge fast charging.
Realme V5 5G Expected Price
Realme V5 5G smartphone will be a mid-range smartphone and its base variant price in India is likely to be Rs 19,999. Realme V5 5G is speculated to be launched in the country in September 2020 (Expected).
Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: