Realme X2 Pro users are receiving a new software update with the Android July 2020 security patch. The new update adds new features, improves system performance and other optimizations.
Realme X2 Pro’s July 2020 update fixes some issues and optimizes some features including Game Space, Bluetooth, System, and settings.
The update comes with build number RMX1931EX_11_C.29 for Realme X2 Pro users globally including India, Europe, Indonesia, and other regions but the changelog may different.
- Updated Android security Patch: July 2020
- Game Space
- Optimized the probabilistic crash issue in Game Space
- Fixed the probabilistic setting data loss issue after update
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when enter settings
- Fixed the voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec
- Fixed the low minimum volume issue when connected to the Bluetooth headset
- Fixed some interface display issue in dark mode
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: