Realme has launched Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom in the global market, with Snapdragon 855+, 120Hz display with dual punch-hole design. And today the company is releasing a new software update for the Realme X3 series.
Realme X3’s new update brings the latest Android July 2020 security patch update and adds a super cool new smooth scrolling feature in the Realme Lab option it more smooth your display refresh rate and give better experience.
In addition, the update optimizes Bluetooth, status bar system settings, and fixes some known issues and improved system stability. It is rolling with build number RMX2081PU_11_A.39 for X3 and X3 Zoom global variant and RMX2081EU_11.A.38 for European users for X3 SuperZoom.
- Updated Android Security Patch: July 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added smooth scrolling feature
- Status Bar
- Fixed the display issue in status bar
- Optimized the default state of reduce screen brightness switch in power saving mode
- Fixed the abnormal prompt display issue when exiting from the Bluetooth device detection interface
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Optimized the system power consumption
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: