Facebook recently launched it new features called Avatar. The Facebook Avatar feature is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji. With the help of this feature, Facebook users can create cartoonish characters to represent themselves.
Read also, Tips: How To Use Instagram Reels Feature
Facebook Avatar Features
- Facebook users will now be able to create and share their cartoonish characters with others.
- Users can use these characters while commenting on posts, inside of profile picture, and Messenger chat windows.
- Users will also be able to export these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
How To Create your own Avatar
- First, you have to update your Facebook app from the play store.
- Then go to the menu option.
- And tap on the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option.
- Now you can create your avatar with so many options ( hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more).
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter