—-Updated on 3rd August—-
Realme is pushing another software update for Realme 2 pro because the device now seems to have got some critical bugs with F.08 Update which now will be addressed in F.09 Update and hence those who have already updated to RMX1801EX_11.F.07/F.08, will also receive the bug fix package RMX1821EX_11.F.09.
—-Updated on 30th June—-
A week ago Realme started to push Realme UI stable update on version F.07 and today Realme is rolling out another update for Realme 2 Pro users. The update changelog mention stable Realme UI Android 10 features.
The update is bumping on RMX1801EX_11_F.08 for Realme 2 Pro users and the weight of the update is 203MB only.
—-Original Article on 25th June—-
Realme was opened 2nd batch beta program of Realme UI for Realme 2 Pro in May third week and that is limited users. And the users have received Realme UI v1.0 Android 10 update with based version F.06. Realme 2 Pro users were worried about when they will receive a stable Realme UI update. Realme officially confirmed the will available in June 2020.
Today, Realme 2 Pro users are receiving Realme UI Stable Android 10 update with build version RMX1801EX_11_F.07, the update brings June 2020 security patch update and fixes some bugs and improves system performance. The size may vary based on whether or not you installed the last iteration. (Currently, early access users are receiving the update only 273MB and And the update soon available for all users)
Keep In Mind: Realme didn’t confirm that this is a stable update but the screenshot of the changelog mentions that it is an official update of Realme UI. You can see the in the screenshot- “This version is the officially released version”
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Added Realme Link
- Added rotate swipe-up gestures bars with screen features
- Optimized the issue that input method leads to system lagging
- Optimized screen recording icon size
- Optimized the movable range of screen recording icon
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue of probabilistic phone restart
- Fixed the issue of beautification failure in cute photo mode
- Fixed the issue of lagging caused by the self-starting of the three-party application
- Fixed the issue that the camera occasionally cannot take pictures and improved stability
Important Note: In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.