OPPO is rolling out a new software update for OPPO R17 devices, the new software brings new features as well as improves your device security and few other improvements.
The latest update brings the Android 2020 July security patch and it’s also Improved system performance and stability. The latest update comes with the build number CPH1879EX_11_F.07/CPH1879_11_F.07 for OPPO R17 on ColorOS 7 in India and later in other regions.
The size may vary based on whether or not you installed the last iteration. Apart from bumping up the security patches to March, the new update also brings some tiny improvements to the R17 series devices.
- Added the July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Added the wireless printing feature: images and PDF files can be printed wirelessly. (To use this feature, go to “Settings – Other wireless connections – Print”.)
- You can now sync the volume level set on your Bluetooth device to your phone. (To use this feature, go to “Settings – Bluetooth”, tap the icon in the upper-right corner, then tap “Advanced settings” and turn on “Media volume sync”.
- Added the “Personalisations” option in “Settings”.
- Improved system stability.
- Added the Camera quick-launch function: Double-pressing the “Volume +” or “Volume -” buttons quickly launches the camera when the screen is off. (Tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the camera screen, enter “Settings” and then turn on this function.)
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter