Realme has officially released Realme V5 smartphone in China, which uses the latest MediaTek Helio 720 5G processor to target the low-end 5G market. Today the mobile is receiving the first software update.
Realme V5 uses a 6.5-inch full screen (20:9) with a refresh rate of 90Hz, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset, supports Wi-Fi+5G dual-channel acceleration, 16MP selfie camera, 48MP Primary, 8MP ultra-wide + macro lens + black and white portrait lens.
The new update of Realme V5 adds the decimal point display of the charging icon when charging on the lock screen, and optimizes camera and game.
Realme V5’s new update Optimizes system stability. And the new update bumping on build number RMX2111_11_A.07 in China.
- Added the decimal point display of the charging icon when charging on the lock screen
- Optimize the super night scene effect of the front camera to enhance the photo experience
- Optimize the recording effect of the rear camera
- Set up
- Optimize the vibration experience of the return button and the home button in the swipe gesture
- Optimize the external sound experience during the game
REALME V5 5G SPECS
- Display: 90Hz 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Processor: MediaTek Dimesity 720 5G 2GHz Helio Octa-Core processor
- Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB storage
- Android Version: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 48MP primary camera with LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor (B&W)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 30W DartCharge fast charging with Reverse charging feature
- Colors: Silver Wing Boy, Dawn Light, and Cyan Wing Blue.
- 6GB/128GB – 1499 yuan (Rs. 16,000 INR)
- 8GB/128GB – 1899 yuan (Rs. 20,500 INR)
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter