—–Updated on 15th August—–
For Realme UI version RMX2020_11_A.37 is replaced by RMX2020_11_A.39. For user who has already updated to RMX2020_11_A.37, will also receive the new version RMX2020_11_A.39.
—–Original Article on 4th August—–
Realme start to rolling out a new software update for Realme C3 users. The update brings the Android July 2020 security patch update with adds new features and fixes some bugs.
Realme C3’s new update bumping on build number RMX2020_11_A.37 and adds system language: Serbian in the device as well as add the switch of rotating the guide bars with a screen in the navigation key. And it optimizes some features including Bluetooth, camera, call, and more. You can see in the changelog which is mentioned below.
- Android Security Patch: July, 2020
- Added system language: Serbian
- Added the switch of rotate the guide bars with screen in the navigation key
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Optimized the speed of the App Startup from the recent apps
- Optimized the speed of application installation
- Optimized fingerprint recognition rate
- Status Bar
- Optimized the display of battery icon when charging
- Optimized the speed of camera cold start
- Fixed the issue that non-emergency numbers are incorrectly displayed as emergency numbers
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: