Welcome to Thursday Tech News, Today we have to bring some good tech news for you, including Realme X7 Pro specification, Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs, Google Pixel 5 launch, Galaxy M51 specifications, OPPO A53 specifications, ZTE Axon 20 5G’s under-display camera, Gmail Down, Lava Pulse feature phone, New Motorola phone, Nokia 3.4 spotted, etc. We hope you will like this tech news, let’s start without wasting time.
Thursday Tech News
Realme X7 Pro specification
- Reame X7 Pro uses a 6.5-inch single-camera digging screen, and its screen is a 120Hz Samsung flexible screen.
- Realme X7 Pro uses 32MP in the front and 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP in the rear.
- Redmi Extreme Edition has a wide angle of 13MP and a telephoto macro of 5MP.
- The mobile supports a 4500mAh battery with 65Watt fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is tipped to feature a 108MP camera sensor
- The smartphone may arrive next year with 60W fast-charging support
- The Galaxy S20 Ultra successor should launch in early 2021
REDMI 9 INDIA LAUNCH
- Redmi 9 could be a rebrand of Redmi 9A or Redmi 9C
- Redmi 9A Indian variant had recently bagged Wi-Fi Alliance certification
- Redmi 9 will be available on Amazon following its launch
- Xiaomi will announce the Redmi 9 on August 27th at 12 PM IST
Google Pixel 5 launch
- Google Pixel series and a new leak suggest that the phone could launch on September 30.
- Google Pixel 5 may be launched in green and black color.
- Google may stick to just a single model this year.
Galaxy M51 specifications
- The phone may launch with a massive 7,000mAh battery
- Other specs include an FHD+ AMOLED display and 64MP quad cameras.
OPPO A53 specifications
- Snapdragon 460 SoC,
- 5,000mAh battery, and
- 90Hz display
ZTE Axon 20 5G’s under-display camera
- ZTE is set to unveil the Axon 20 5G on September 1,
- It will be the world’s first smartphone with an under-display camera.
- The ZTE Axon 20 5G will be powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.4GHz, which is likely a part of the Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- 4,120 mAh battery
- 6.92″ FullHD+ OLED display
- Gmail is facing an outage
- Users are reporting problems with uploading attachments, log-in, and more.
Lava Pulse feature phone
- The first-ever phone in the world to have a heart rate & blood pressure sensor.
- The Lava Pulse comes in Rose Gold color, is priced at Rs. 1599.
iPhone 12 TO BE MADE IN INDIA
- Apple is planning to start making the iPhone 12 locally in India.
- iPhone 12 to Be Made in India Starting the Middle of 2021.
New Motorola phone
- Motorola to launch a new phone in India on August 24th
- The Motorola phone will likely fall in the affordable mid-range segment.
Upcoming Poco phone with 120Hz OLED display
- Xiaomi is going to launch another Poco phone to global markets by the end of the month.
- Features to be teased are the AMOLED display supporting the 120Hz refresh rate.
- Rumored specs include Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset, 33W fast charging, and a 64MP main camera.
Instagram New Feature
- Instagram has begun rolling out a new feature on its platform called Suggested Posts.
- Instagram’s Suggested Post’s will be shown below the clearly visible “You’re all caught up” notice.
Nokia 3.4 spotted
- The Nokia 3.4 was spotted in Geekbench
- which lists the chipset as “Qualcomm.
Follow us Google News
Follow us on Twitter