Realme X2 Pro users are receiving a new software update with the Android August 2020 security patch. The new update adds new features, improves system performance and other optimizations.
The updated added OTG Switch, Deep cleanup feature, auto-scroll feature in scrolling screenshot, smooth-speed screen, night super standby, DC dimming, super power-saving mode, and more. This update fixes problems related to the Status bar, settings, as well as optimizes many functions.
Realme adds the Text scanner feature in the camera menu so you can easily text your document and file and save or share. This update big update of Realme X2 Pro because adds many new features that you can see in the changelog below.
The update comes with build number RMX1931_11_C.31 or RMX1931EX_11_C.31 for Realme X2 Pro for Indian users and it also available global users.
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added DC dimming feature
- Added Camera Text scanner feature
- Added auto-scroll feature in scrolling screenshot
- Added Super Power Saving Mode
- Added default sound recording device option
- Added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager
- Added return button in the screenshot preview interface
- Added Multi-user feature
- Added Quick guide feature in the battery setting interface
- Added Quick guide feature in the security support interface
- Added Quick guide feature in the other settings interface
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Added automatic downloads option for app updates in the Wi-Fi interface
- Optimized automatically hide option for floating ball in the full screen interface
- Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
- Status Bar
- Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
- Added short press power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed font display issue for charging animation
- Fixed crashing issue when opening hidden apps with access codes
- Fixed the probabilistic connection issue when using Wi-Fi
Follow us Google News