Updated [Sept.- 15]
Realme is changing the Realme UI version in the August 2020 update, RMX2020_11_A.41 is replaced by RMX2020_11_A.43 for Narzo 10A and RMX2040_11_A.29 is replaced by RMX2040_11_A.31 for Narzo 10. For user who has already updated to A.41/A29, will also receive the new version A.43/A.31.
Continue to the original article [Sept.- 5]
Realme start to rolling out a new software update for Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A users. The update brings the Android August 2020 security patch update with adds new features.
The updated added OTG Switch, Smooth Scrolling, Super Night-Time Standby, OTG switch toggles to the notification panel, and many more you can see in the changelog. It is rolling with build number RMX2040_11_A.29 for Narzo 10 and RMX2020_11_A.41 for Narzo 10A on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 in India. The update also fixes some known issues.
- Android Security Patch: August, 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split-screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Status Bar
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window