Updated- Sept. 19
Realme is pushing September 2020 update for Realme 7 Pro devices. Previously the company has already rolled out the update but today the update is rolling out on build number RMX2170PU_11_A.13 with a new changelog.
- Fixed the issue of abnormal brightness in some scenarios
Continue Article on Sept. 8
Realme has launched two new smartphones in India Realme 7 and 7 Pro. And today Realme 7 Pro has started receiving its first software update in India.
Realme 7 Pro is, in fact, the first smartphone to receive the September 2020 patches on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10, becoming the reference point for monthly updates on tech security. The update is already available in India and can be downloaded via OTA, which if you have not yet received it, you can try to force by manually searching for the update through the appropriate section in the update menu.
The update optimizes several things including System, Camera, Charging, and more. The version of the firmware is the RMX2170_11_A.11 for Realme 7 Pro is 262MB in size and will continue to reach the Realme 7 Pro marketed on the Indian market.
Update Log: RmUpdate
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
- Optimized the invalid touch control issue unde state some scenarios
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon
- Optimized the clarity of the camera when using third-party apps
- Optimized the preview fluency of the Portrait mode when using the rear camera
- Optimized the clarity of the HDR when using the front camera
- Optimized the clarity of the HDR In Night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic color cast issue in ULTRA MACRO mode
- Fixed the probabilistic power display issue while charging in low power