Realme has started rolling out new features such as Super night standby, Deep Cleanup, OTG switch, and more with the September 2020 security patch for Realme 3 Pro.
According to the company, the Pro series of Realme smartphones comes under the premium category and you know that Realme has officially announced the plan for Android 11, which is a major update.
But the good thing is that Realme 3 Pro users will also get the update of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 next year.
In addition, the update also optimizes device stability and fixes several bugs. The update is rolling with build number RMX1851EX_11_C.09 on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10. It is rolling out in India and global.
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. And the build number may different as per your regions
UPDATE LOG: RM UPDATE
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance
- Added default audio recording device options
- Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability
- Added a return button in screenshot preview
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi
- Added time display options for the status bar
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings
- Status bar
- Added the OTG switch
- Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
- Added auto scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot
- Added the feature of long press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in app list