The Update is rolling out for Europe users on build number RMX1971EX_11_C.07
Continue September 22
On September 15, Realme was added new features such as Super night standby, Deep Cleanup, OTG switch in the Realme 5 Pro (Realme Q) Chinese unites After this, global and Indian users were asking about this update, how long will this update be available in their device.
Today, Realme has started to roll out September 2020 security patch update for Realme 5 Pro global and Indian users. This update comes with many new features such as – Super night standby, Deep Cleanup, OTG switch, auto-scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot, and many more.
In addition, the update also optimizes device stability and fixes several bugs. The update is rolling with build number RMX1971EX_11_C.07 on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10. It is rolling out in India and global.
Yesterday, Realme has announced the latest Realme UI 2.0 version based on Android 11. And Realme 5 Pro device is compatible with this new version. but sadly the update will start next year second quarter of 2021.
Update Log: RM Update
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
- Realme Lab
- Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance
- Added default audio recording device options
- Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability
- Added a return button in screenshot preview
- Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi
- Added time display options for the status bar
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings
- Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings
- Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings
- Status bar
- Added the OTG switch
- Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
- Added auto scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot
- Added the feature of long press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
- Fixed the font size issue of charging animation
- Fixed the probabilistic stalling issue while using front camera in SLO-MO mode
- Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode
- Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in app list
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.